A wide range of meal deals have been developed to help students choose a healthy balanced diet at a value price. Please see the latest menu below.
Once a month we feature a theme menu so that students have the opportunity to experience tastes from around the world.
We also arrange theme days in conjunction with the schools timetable to help support learning within curriculum activities:
- Bonfire Night
- Children in Need
- Christmas Lunch
- Chinese New Year (hot meal)
- Valentines (heart shaped chocolate dipped biscuits)
- Pancake day (various fillings & toppings)
- Red Nose day (red nose pizza special lunch & cakes break)
- Easter (themed lunch) free chocolate raffle
- May - Curry day
- June - Italian day menu
- July 4th American Independence day (build you own burger).
All payments for school meals must be made online using our ParentPay system. We will not be accepting cash at the school office, in order to protect staff and minimise the need for parents to access school.