All payments to school must be made online using our ParentPay system for items such as dinner money, school trips and other items.
ParentPay is a secure website and you are able to pay online using your debit card or pay in cash at local PayPoint stores.
Please contact us if you need any help with this at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- Parent Pay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- any payments made by your children are visible
- all canteen purchases made by your children will be available
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low
How to get started with Parent Pay
You must have an email address to use this service, if you do not have an email address you can get a free email account from outlook.com
Once you have got an email address please contact the school so we can add the address to your contact details.
Once you have received your activation letter
- Visit https://www.parentpay.com/public/client/security/#/login
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage.
NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
If you'd like to view more information please visit the Parent Pay website. www.parentpay.com