Transition to Chaucer
Moving from primary school to Chaucer is an exciting time and supporting transition is our key priority. Once we have our allocation in March, we will be contacting our feeder primaries to arrange opportunities to discuss our new intake.
Key Dates and Information - C
In the meanwhile, if you have any questions about Chaucer or the transition process please contact myself via: email@example.com
A message from Mrs Crewe, Headteacher
Web links for Students and Parents to help with Transition
The links below provide advice to students and parents to help with the transition process.
1. BBC – What is the difference between Primary and Secondary school - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zjgck2p/articles/zvw48mn
2. BBC – Starting secondary school. Advice for parents and students. - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/tags/zh4wy9q/starting-secondary-school/1
3. Young Minds - Transition tips for parents - https://www.youngminds.org.uk/media/2odjlktz/top-ten-tips-for-parents.pdf
4. Childline – Advice for starting Secondary school - https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/school-college-and-work/school-college/moving-schools/
5. Family lives - Advice for parents on supporting your child’s transition to Secondary school. - https://www.familylives.org.uk/advice/secondary/learning-school/starting-secondary-school